Fire, Fire (Cover)
So basically this is me doing a cover of Fire, Fire by David Bennett.
A few things about this cover:
- Make sure to lower the volume during the chorus.
- No, I don’t know why the mic does that thing during the “oh”s.
I suppose it just can’t handle the awesome.
- I don’t know how to play an instrument so just vocals, yeah.
- I probably went sharp.
- That part at the very end that sounds like a harsh breath instead of the word “cold” is actually my dog barking in the other room.
- I didn’t do the very end because that’s all over-lapping stuff and just nope.